What are the key differences between a boss and a leader?
Upjourney has put together a comprehensive collection of answers, including this new take from Collectiver:
- A leader will never call himself a leader, while a boss gladly will.
- A leader will share the destination. A boss will tell you how to drive there.
- A leader shoots for the stars. A boss – for the next green light.
- A leader generates trust. A boss generates fear.
- A leader works with a telescope. A boss prefers a peephole.
- A leader will celebrate when you outrun him. A boss will cheer when you trip on the last lap.
(Continue reading here)